Landlords Gas Safety Certificates
Are you a landlord ? if so you going to need a landlords gas safety cerifcate
Landlords must be able to provide their tenants with an up-to-date Gas Safety record.
By law, landlords must have all gas appliances checked regularly, normally once a year or when the a new tenent moves in by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The Gas Safe registered engineer will provide a Gas Safety record upon completion of the check.
Learn about what other steps you should be taking to make sure the property you let is gas safe.
What information does the Landlords Gas Safety record contain?
As a minimum, the record of a gas safety check must contain:
- description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
- name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
- date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
- the address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
- the name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
- any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances.
Do you live in a rented property?
Did you know that your landlord has legal responsibilities when it comes to gas safety?
If you rent a property, ask your landlord for a copy of the current Gas Safety record. This record shows that gas appliances have had an annual gas safety check by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Landlords must also maintain gas appliances, so check the date when yours were last serviced as well.
Learn about what other steps you should be taking to make sure the home you rent is gas safe.
Landlords gas safety certificates in manchester
DavyhulmePlumbers.com by S Farnell local plumber
299 moorside road
Evenings 0161 748 4909
800am to 800pm 7 days a week
We love small plumbing jobs too
Thanks again steve for the new boiler great job,
k Poole Davyhulme Manchester
Thanks for the fixing that leak under the bath
A Spencer Davyhulme
Thanks for the landlords gas safety record
B Brown Stretford
Bathroom looks fantastic many thanks
N Whitwood Urmston