Gas Safety Ceriticates

Gas safety cerificate sample

Gas Safe Plumber 164377


Landlord Gas Safety Certificates


Why do I need a gas safety certificate?

The Government passed a law in 1996 requiring any landlords who rent out part or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipework in the property checked and a gas safety certificate as proof of compliance. The gas safety certificate needs to be renewed every 12 months.


What are the Landlord's responsibilities specifically?

•Landlords have a legal requirement to have all gas fittings and flues serviced annually by a Corgi & Gas Safe registered gas engineer or Gas Safe registered plumber (Gas Safety Regulations 1998).

•Landlord's must ensure an annual safety check is carried out annually on each gas fitting and flue.

•Landlords must keep a copy of their certificate for a minimum of 2 years.

More information on Landlord's responsibilities can found at


Gas safety inspections and gas certificates

We can provide you with a landlords gas safety certificate and gas inspection service for any property in Manchester.


Landlords and property agents must ensure that all household gas appliances and related pipe work are gas safety checked anually. Technically, a landlord is also required to have an annual service performed to ensure the appliance is in a safe working order. The Landlord must keep a copy of this gas safety certificate for 2 years and provide the tenant with a copy.

                       Landlords gas safety certificates (CP12) are available at short notice








Gas Safe card by S Farnell local plumber

299 moorside road



M41 5RX


Day 07958649730

Evenings 0161 748 4909

Office hours

800am to 800pm 6 days a week



We love small plumbing jobs too

Thanks again steve for the new boiler great job,

k Poole Davyhulme Manchester

Thanks for the fixing that leak under the bath

A Spencer Davyhulme

Thanks for the landlords gas safety record

B Brown Stretford

Bathroom looks fantastic many thanks

N Whitwood Urmston